Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Have a little unusual request. Just got a drysuit and will be at BHB Friday morning to dial in the weight and begin getting used to it. Are there any "dry" trolls that might be willing to work with me a little and give some advice? Would be good for a lunch afterwards!

Found During Monday Night's Force-E's Night Dive

A relatively new dive light was found on the West Side during Monday night's Force-E dive. It could have been lost Monday, or some time over the weekend. If you lost your light, PM me with a description, and we'll see if we can get you back together. :girl:

Linda I

Linda: I just shot you a PM: this might be mine; I lost one on the west side last night.

Hi everyone. Have a little unusual request. Just got a drysuit and will be at BHB Friday morning to dial in the weight and begin getting used to it. Are there any "dry" trolls that might be willing to work with me a little and give some advice? Would be good for a lunch afterwards!

I just dove tonight dry at the bridge. Will be more than happy to help you. Send me a pm to coordinate. Welcome to warm diving.

Last edited:
Long time threadlurker, finally going to get a chance to dive BHB Friday/Saturday. Any regulars planning to be there that would be willing to show my husband & I around? We're doing a West Palm boat dive Friday morning w/ Starfish. Both experienced divers (over 200 dives); he's really good at spotting the small stuff, I'm getting better.

Last edited:
Dove last night (Tuesday). Temps 72 all around, visibility initially great (30'+) then the usual tide change reduction. The amount of sea life at night is amazing. At least 7 octopus, some pretty big and some spotted eagle rays along with the usual night critters that were out in full force. Great dive, not crowded at all.

Hey Jeff,

I just sent you a pm. Will look forward to seeing you Friday morning. High is around 10:30. I will be there aroung 8:30 to 9:00. Want to get my weighting dialed in so will arrive a little early.

Y'all are just gonna leave us hanging???

The light Linda found was, in fact, mine and she dropped it off at Force-E a couple days ago. I picked it up yesterday morning. Many many many thanks to Linda and her dive buddies and to Steve at Force-E for watching over it at the store!!!!!

I spent a nice two hours alone under the bridge early this morning. The critter(s) du jour were spotted eagle rays and seahorses. I did see another dead black sea hare - again, no sign of foul play. Viz easily 30+ feet, with clean blue water. Air temp was 54 when I got in, 62 when I got out. And water temp holding steady at 72 degrees. But the sun was shining bright and warm. For those of you wimping out due to the cold I say suck it up buttercup! It's beautiful diving!!

Photos taken with new Sony RX100 & nauticam housing.

3 28 13 4.jpg 3 28 13 9.jpg 3 28 13 3.jpg 3 28 13 6.jpg 3 28 13 11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom