Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably will be able you dive that day on Aug 2nd. Shoot me an PM

I have been following this "Blue Heron Bridge Trolls" thread for a long time. It seems like a really great group of people and an interesting dive. My wife and I have long joked about finding a bridge to live under for pour retirement, so diving the Blue Baron Bridge would be especially meaningful to me.

I will be vacationing in West Palm Beach (Singer island Merriott resort) at the end of July. Most of my trips to the area I have done boat dives with JDC or others, but this time would like to try something different. I was wondering if it might be possible to meet up with some folks and dive on the 1st or 2nnd of August? My wife doesn't dive, although she might come along to hangs out in the park and check out home sites, so I need a dive buddy.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD
:D:D

Are you staying at the Marriott Resort and Spa on Singer Island? Or at one of the Marriott time shares?
The Resort and Spa is really an awesome hotel for divers....few here are familiar with what is so special about it...
If you guys are to be at the Resort, I would love for you to post about it afterwards.....
As to the diving, just remind us again as this gets to be a day away or so...many of us dive there several times a week ( like my wife Sandra), so it should be easy for you guys to get "the tour".... :)

Dan;
Unfortunately we will be staying at one of the time shares. We took advantage of a really good offer for a four night stay.

Thanks, I'll post again when it gets closer to our visit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

---------- Post added July 2nd, 2013 at 09:26 PM ----------

Would not suggest living under BHB... you have to be out of the park by 10PM :D :D :D... .

'course, you could park your sailboat just off shore..

:D :D :D :D

Wish I had a sailboat:(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Looking for reports. Has the rough weather affected the viz at the bridge? Looks like this is going to be the only diving available this weekend. Another blow-out. We were thinking about hitting the night dive on Saturday and maybe an early morning dive Sunday.

Thanks

Is anyone planning to dive tommorow? I as because I'm heading down in the morning and having never dove the bridge before, would love to meet some people to learn the best ways to dive the bridge.

You can let me know here or feel free to send a PM if you are! Would love to meet some fellow Scubaboarders there!

Is anyone planning to dive tommorow? I as because I'm heading down in the morning and having never dove the bridge before, would love to meet some people to learn the best ways to dive the bridge.

You can let me know here or feel free to send a PM if you are! Would love to meet some fellow Scubaboarders there!

High tide us at 7:37pm. This would probably be considered a twilight dive. I'm not sure if anyone is sponsoring a dive after sunset tomorrow.

Unless you went in at 6:30 and got out by 8, you could probably beat the sunset which is probably going to be around 8:15.

High tide us at 7:37pm. This would probably be considered a twilight dive. I'm not sure if anyone is sponsoring a dive after sunset tomorrow.

Unless you went in at 6:30 and got out by 8, you could probably beat the sunset which is probably going to be around 8:15.
Thanks. Does it have to be sponsored if it's too late?

tomorrow is 6:50 according to protides.com......I won't be diving though, as the park will be a little wild for my tastes tomorrow

Viz was down a bit today maybe 15 ft, 20 ft max. Water temps were down to 79 degrees
from 80 degrees on tuesday. Had some rain showers move through just before slack tide
which may have had an effect on viz.

tomorrow is 6:50 according to protides.com......I won't be diving though, as the park will be a little wild for my tastes tomorrow

Why's that? Because of the 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom