Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are, you might have to change your user name to weathermantimmy :)

OK, you can call me weathermantimmy!!! 81°F (with a few cooler spots) and 15-20' vis with suspended sand particles!

I was lucky enough to tag along with jet126 today, and wow! she has an eye for froggies!

Here are some pics:

Juvenile Striated FF:

jpeg-4410.jpg

Little Sargassum FF:

jpeg-4399.jpg

Pair of Dwarf FF:

jpeg-4370.jpg

Tiny little "spongebob"

jpeg-4358.jpg

Octo Eyes:

jpeg-4345.jpg jpeg-4344.jpg

Sun Anemone Shrimp, Ciliated False Squilla, and a Nudi:

jpeg-4334.jpg jpeg-4389.jpg jpeg-4432.jpg

Finally, a pike blenny let me get "diopter close" and I am going to make this one big:

jpeg-4392.jpg

I was lucky enough to tag along with jet126 today, and wow! she has an eye for froggies!

Thanks Tim. Just dumb luck on my part. But it was fun!!

I dubbed the dive "Cuatro de Froggy" (I was really hoping for Cinco de Froggy but let's not get greedy).

Good seeing you, weatherman Tim and Jet! SBB! :) Good dives.. yes, dives. One of my buddies had an oring blow on her second stage about a half hour into the dive. We surfaced, shut the tank off, swam back, switched regs (some nagging intuition told me to bring a spare reg!), and back in for dive number two.
i'm trying to decide if I am PO'd at the shop or not. When I put the inflator hose on yesterday, the gauge hose was loose. I tightened everything up and did a water test. All was well. Coincidence?

---------- Post added May 9th, 2014 at 11:47 PM ----------

Oh, Tim (and others) there is an octopus lovers thread here.. those are some awesome photos!

Not even close to par with Tim but here are a few of my pics from yesterday.

Obligatory sh shot (I'm pretty sure this is the same one from the other day but hard to tell one gorgeous lined seahorse from another :wink:)
DSC05641.jpg

Female dwarf frogfish (notice the 1" mark on the ruler - oy!)
DSC05652.jpg

I had to really compensate in post-processing because this one was that color-light-focus sucking black (juvenile striated I think)
DSC05659.jpg

And looky here: a tiny sargassum fish! I know a butt shot but I love how you can see his little "hands" grabbing the sargassum!
DSC05683.jpg

25-30ft and 80 degrees last evening. Was very nice. Lots of students or discover scuba out so at times 2 foot viz. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom