Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
November 21, 2014
Viz started ~10ft and fell to ~5ft after the tide changed. 75deg.

Despite the conditions, I found what I was looking for at tonight's night dive w/Pura Vida!

15661066978_d42a2035a1.jpg 15848619815_6d74e703d3.jpg

Husband and I got to dive the BHB for the first time! Thank you, DiveDivaDM, for letting us follow you and your friends on the dive today. Sorry about all the flailing around I did.....not enough weight from the get-go, plus I kept hitting my head on my new tank....must get the position of it on my BC figured out. I didn't mind being at the surface for much of the dive because I was able to get my bearings. Even though the viz was minimal, it was fun to see all the stuff I've read about....the grocery carts, bridge pilings, structures the Boy Scouts built, etc. Once we move to FL in December, the BHB will become a favorite local dive spot for us! We stopped by Jupiter Dive Center and they didn't send any boats out again today. So we are super pleased we were able to get wet at the BHB! Jimw....we hope to dive with you next time, too!

I saw Joanne's pics on Facebook. You saw a lot of critters--even a Nurse Shark! Welcome new Trolls in Training! Sorry to report that the truffles melted together on the way home--SO sad! Still taste great though.

The timing is perfect with high tide 11:30. Maribi and I will see if we can make it up there, but can't join for the food as we have to go back for family dinner.

Come up and join us. I believe 6 or so of us are going including by buddy Jeff Nelson from Force E. William, Ro (a budding photographer) Telly, Jim and I. Meeting about 10:00 am. Usually get in about an hour before high tide. Stop and say hello. We are looking forward to a fun dive.

---------- Post added November 25th, 2014 at 04:31 PM ----------

How is the vis with all the recent rough weather?

Viz today 15 to 20 temp about 77. You will like that new 5 mill. Should keep you nice and toastie warm.

Conditions sound pretty nice! Family dinner not until 5:00 so plenty of time to get the dive in. I usually get in about 2 hours ahead of the tide and get out right at or after the change, but I will hang around to see you all!

Conditions sound pretty nice! Family dinner not until 5:00 so plenty of time to get the dive in. I usually get in about 2 hours ahead of the tide and get out right at or after the change, but I will hang around to see you all!

Look forward to seeing you. We drive a red Mazda SUV. Will probably go to the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom