Blue Hole day trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Air fare is $450 from Utah?

Geez. I've been looking to book our flight from Portland for next June and my quotes are considerably higher, more like $700 with taxes and fees.

I'm debating whether to burn up the last of my frequent flyer miles, but I'm leaning towards just forking over the dough.

Midget - have you decided which island you'll be staying on yet? If it's Ambergris Caye then contact me before you book anything, as I can give you details of an exceptional deal. And no, there's no commission in it for me :D

Thank you, Peter. I think I've made up my mind to stay on Caye Caulker.
You've been kind and have offered me a lot of help on this post. I appreciate your willingness to share bits of your vast Belize knowledge :D

Downing, look at United's website.

I was Ambergris Caye in September i used Amigos Del MAr they did a great job. For me the blue hole was just one of thoes dives to say you have been there and done that. The two dives after the blue hole were awsome i could of stayed there forever.

I was Ambergris Caye in September i used Amigos Del MAr they did a great job. For me the blue hole was just one of thoes dives to say you have been there and done that. The two dives after the blue hole were awsome i could of stayed there forever.

:thumb:

I've heard a few others say that AmigosDelMar is hit or miss but I had a fantastic trip with them to the Blue Hole and they put out a great luncheon spread followed by two great dives. Then the crew brought out the rum and pineapple juice for the trip back home. The blue hole is The Word :acclaim: of dive trips. I will go with AmigosDelMar again in a few months and do recommend them.

Try TACA

Midget - have you decided which island you'll be staying on yet? If it's Ambergris Caye then contact me before you book anything, as I can give you details of an exceptional deal. And no, there's no commission in it for me :D
We're headed to AC in mid Feb. - your advice and insight to others has been very helpful, thank you. Any special deal you would be willing to pass along would be appreciated.

If you don't already have hotel arrangements I can get you a stonking deal for hotel and diving at The Tides/Patojos, just north of town. PM me if you want to follow it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom