Blue Hole Dec 10-11th!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YES!! The weather looks MUCH nicer than it did earlier in the week. Might even turn out to be a nice weekend for diving!!:chicken: :snorkels:

ABQdiver:
YES!! The weather looks MUCH nicer than it did earlier in the week. Might even turn out to be a nice weekend for diving!!:chicken: :snorkels:
The high for Santa Rosa on Saturday is forecast to be 2 degrees warmer than Houston TX that day. :silly:

OK. You're scaring me out of Perch Lake. I'll just see how warm I can get when I'm there. I might have to do a quick dive after I warm up then drive back home in my warm car..... We'll see.

Think I'll grab a Subway or something so I can dive, dive, dive.
Here's my cell for anyone that wants to ring me that morning....... 806-729-7454

Well, the van is loaded and the gear is packed. We will see you all out there tomorrow!! I plan on being out there at about 8:30am. Gotta get the "camp" setup for the class!

Here's to a great weekend!!:coffee:

I plan on being there around 9:00 a.m. Texas time. No need to be there before Stella opens up.
I plan on being in town a little earlier to get used to new climate and drink a little coffee. See you scubaboarders tomorrow. Safe traveling!

scubajoh44:
I plan on being there around 9:00 a.m. Texas time. No need to be there before Stella opens up.
I plan on being in town a little earlier to get used to new climate and drink a little coffee. See you scubaboarders tomorrow. Safe traveling!
I'll try to have needed forms on the windshield of my pickup when you get here - red F-150 with "Don Henderson" on 4 sides, 2 flags.

I came on in this evening, as I thought it'd just be easier. The last 100 miles in the dark would have been safer deer-wise in the wee hours, I think, but good to be here setting up camp...

I had wireless at the Best Western last time, but they changed. Got a cable from the office and plug in. It didn't work, last one - so I had to reload the pickup after setting up camp and move to the Days Inn. $2 a night more, not as roomy, but nice - and their wireless net failed 10 minutes after I checked in, but they have ether net cords already in the rooms. Before I come back next month, I need to check on possibilities more.

All this time I'm thinking for $60+ with taxes less, I could have done all this at home, driven in during the wee hours. Damn!

My regular cell phone is 806-292-0009, which forward to my travel phone 292-1855 (long story) so call either and I'll return the call as needed from the latter.

Can't wait to see ya all tomorrow!!! I have a Blue Ford Explorer and it's filled to the rim with dive gear, kids, and a big fluffy poodle! :)

HilaryRN71:
Can't wait to see ya all tomorrow!!! I have a Blue Ford Explorer and it's filled to the rim with dive gear, kids, and a big fluffy poodle! :)
OMG she's bringing the poodle. :11:

See ya mana - going to bed. :D

Good Morning!!

I enjoyed meeting the Scuba Boarders this weekend. It was a bummer I had to work with the class and couldn't hang out to chat more and dive. Which would have been more enjoyable. But alas, the joys of teaching!!

Hopefully, we can plan another weekend get together!! Hope you all made it home safely!

Hi. Fun weekend. Sorry I had to leave. I was waiting for everyone to show up at the restaraunt, but I guess yall decided to do another dive. When I got about an hour down the road I was thinking I should have gone back to the hole to say bye to everyone. How rude of me!!!! Sorry. But really....it was very nice to meet you all. Next time, I'll plan on staying longer. Anyone plan on being there Feb 11? Kinda a long ways a way, but thought I'de ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom