Blue Hole March 14th~15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was just watching RedGreen last night (recorded). "Duct Tape, the Handyman's secret weapon!" :rofl3:

I just got a call from Superior Diving. I'm having them replace both my wrist and neck seals. That should do the trick for another 100 dives or so! The suit should ship back tomorrow, so that will allow enough time...

Last edited:
My wrist seals are starting to go... I really should have them replaced, but I'm too stingy right now. :) My luck they'll blow out when during the weekend. Note to self, bring duct tape. :D

Yeah, that beats me by a lot. I am going to Coz March 4-11, and I won't be to Santa Rosa until the next weekend.

Then I have to wait nearly two months until Hawaii.

nope, we are going to Cozumel, March2009 not on the 09th. We are going to be there 25th-April 1st. :D

We still need people to bring liter bottles of sodas, diet and regular, as well as another meat selection, and bread/buns. Right? I will talk to my friends this weekend and see how many are coming.

Weather here in NM has been so warm that we are getting hit with allergy season already. My plants are all budding out and pollen is in the air. We have had 3 days in a row of 70 degrees here in ABQ! Very sunny, too. I hope it holds a few weeks longer.

robin:D

Now I just need to make sure I get my drysuit back in time! They have had it almost two weeks, and I called them last night and left a message. So far, no return call..... Who recommended this *Superior Diving* place anyway... Kevin! :rofl3:

Jeez, I can't even control my wife..... and now I have responsibility for the drysuit repairs??? :kiss2: :kiss2:

Seriously, Hope you get it back in time. They are good, but then I never had a drop dead date they had to meet.

I'm bringing some Soda, chips and cookies! Can't go wrong with either one of those. Sound OK?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like crash your party if possible. I am new to Amarillo and diving in the desert. After reading the above post I think you need a yankee to diversify your mob of pickup driving, gun toting, cowboy divers. I would be pleased to bring an ice chest of drinks or anything else needed on Saturday.

I would like crash your party if possible. I am new to Amarillo and diving in the desert. After reading the above post I think you need a yankee to diversify your mob of pickup driving, gun toting, cowboy divers. I would be pleased to bring an ice chest of drinks or anything else needed on Saturday.

PM Sent. :)

I would like crash your party if possible.
I'm sorry, you cannot crash as you are now a member of this motley bunch! Get involved here..! :D

Hey All,

I have moved the participant list and food to the first post, and consolidated it. Folks can continue posting If they are planning on attending, and what they want to bring. I will move those posts to the top. I think having ONE list is going to make things easier! :D

It is starting to look like we will have quite the turnout, possibly the biggest to date. Heck, we did not even start this as a RMO event, just a dive! :eyebrow:

Ron, thanks for getting this all together. Unfortuantely, the AFA Hockey team will be hosting home ice that weekend, so I won't be available to get down., as I have tickets. I plan to maybe go down Thursday night, March 26 and dive on my B-day the 27th. Hope everyone has a wonderful time and great dives.
Lynn

Hey All,

I have moved the participant list and food to the first post, and consolidated it. Folks can continue posting If they are planning on attending, and what they want to bring. I will move those posts to the top. I think having ONE list is going to make things easier! :D

It is starting to look like we will have quite the turnout, possibly the biggest to date. Heck, we did not even start this as a RMO event, just a dive! :eyebrow:

Where did you move it to? I can't find it.

Back
Top Bottom