Blue Hole May 7-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddavies

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife and I will be going down to the Blue Hole May 7th. I know it is Mother's day weekend but that is when I can go. I hope I can see some of you there.

we might be over one day, but not sure.... we will be returning from Coz the weekend before and then the following weekend we are heading to Arches NP in Utah camping for 4 days. :D

FYI - remember Memorial Day weekend (end of May) is when they do that big softball tournament in Santa Rosa so hotel and restaurants are packed, as well as the annoying swimmers at BH. If you want to go to BH or Perch for the weekend, I would suggest staying away that one.

robin:D

I will be there the 8th, need some (ok lots) of practice with my camera. I am planning on starting at 7AM so I can catch some good vis and then over to perch lake once the expected silt clouds form.

Hope you had a great time Dan, and all. I would ask for a trip report, but I can kinda guess how things may have went! :D

I wish I could post a trip report. Earlier in the week Kathy hit a dog with her car. She took the dog to the near-by vet. The dog is fine, no broken bones. Kathy even found the owners of the dog.

Now for my Rant. :mad: In the old days of rigid bumpers, no damage would have been done to the car. But thanks to the Government protecting us, by mandating these stupid flex bumpers, it cost me $1,000 to repair the damage. So, no money to go down to the Blue Hole.

I wish I could post a trip report. Earlier in the week Kathy hit a dog with her car. She took the dog to the near-by vet. The dog is fine, no broken bones. Kathy even found the owners of the dog.

Now for my Rant. :mad: In the old days of rigid bumpers, no damage would have been done to the car. But thanks to the Government protecting us, by mandating these stupid flex bumpers, it cost me $1,000 to repair the damage. So, no money to go down to the Blue Hole.
The dog's owner wasn't liable?

So how is the new dive shop? Open yet?

So how is the new dive shop? Open yet?

If you are asking about the new Santa Rosa facility, it is pristine... as in it is as new as the day it was created as they have not done SQUAT with it. I would guess they ran out of $$.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom