Blue Magic Scuba--Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I concur with all the accolades above. Just returned from my second trip this year, dove both times with Blue Magic. Joyce & Mark have done an excellent job of putting together an outstanding team, and they have the business savvy to make it work well. Most of my dives were with Pumba. I never saw him mishandle any wildlife unless you count the time he picked up a dead fish and gave it mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or when he picked up a dead crab and wore it as a helmet. I originally chose Blue Magic for their later departure times, and was pleasantly surprised at their outstanding service. I simply showed up with my camera and dove; they took care of everything else. Fresh water, towels & fruit during the SI. During my first trip we stayed north of Caleta, the marina where they harbor their boats, and they picked me up each day on their way to the marina. This trip we stayed at Fiesta Americana, and we were picked up at the hotel pier, more convenient and even later departure. While there are many good dive OP’s on Cozumel, you can’t go wrong with Blue Magic. After the first trip, we left the island feeling like we had life-long friends there.

I also agree with everyone about Blue Magic Scuba. Joyce and Mark have put together a first class operation that is absolutely long on customer service. They go out of their way to make sure you get what you need, are safe, and have fun. This is the third time that I dove with them this year and it only gets better each time. Blue Magic has to be one of the best operators on the island !!

On the strength of the good reviews here, my son and I dove with Blue Magic over the last two weeks (nice to meet you SeanO) and we had a great time.

The DMs were great at pointing out wildlife and fun to hang out with between dives.

Joyce was a huge help in accommodating our constantly changing schedule and providing advice for non-diving activities, dining etc.

It's easy to see that Joyce and Mark are putting lots of time and effort into making Blue Magic one of the best operations on the island. I wish them lots of success!

Jon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom