Blue Springs on Labor day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, I had a fun time this weekend... despite the bowling ball!!!

Polly

Nice to meet you Polly!
Are you sure that the head ache was just not a bad dream
brought on by bro. Beam?
BTW, crpntr133 won the fist ever Tour-De-BS race, pictures
to follow, when I get some time! Wally has only 6 more to go
to tie Lance's record!

It was nice to dive with you, Polly.

I almost killed Polly with the bowling ball on the top of armored car. I passed the ball to Polly, but the ball headed to Polly's head instead of her hands. LOL~~~~.

scubapolly:
Hey guys, I had a fun time this weekend... despite the bowling ball!!!

Polly

hoosier:
I almost killed Polly with the bowling ball on the top of armored car. I passed the ball to Polly, but the ball headed to Polly's head instead of her hands. LOL~~~~.

Are you sure you weren't aiming for my head :06: Just kidding.

Too bad Mooonie missed out on the dives :frown:

A note from Land Locked’s wife.

I always love hearing Chris sharing his scuba outings and seeing all the pictures it makes me feel like I’ am apart of you all too. Chris had a good day with his friends this weekend J that always makes me feel good too know he is so happy in the water and has good dive buddies watching out for each other.

‘Anyway’

O.M. Goodness; All the years Chris has scuba dived I have never complained about him bringing in his gear and putting the wet suits in the bathroom to wash out and let dry hanging in the shower.

How ever this last trip Puew~~ Nasty!!! What a stink did any one else come home smelling like strong garlic???

I must say really I’m not complaining~~~ too bad because I know how much Chris loves blowing those bubbles and it makes up for all the stress he has to put up with at his work front and my health this last month. By the way thank you all for the well wishes and prayers it really meant so much to me. I’m doing ‘SUPER’ and early detection is every thing. ‘Thank You’ I’ am very blessed.

LOL back to the stink!!! If there were such a thing as Vampires; there would be none around our house for a two mile radius.

Keep having fun while the weather lasts J Kim

no stink here Mrs. Locked I am just glad you are doing ok maybe we can get you out someday and get to meet you. My prayers do go out for you. Ms Polly I am just glad you are ok, At least you can say you got hit in the head and that is why you are alittle crazy, or was it your bed sat night???? I wish I could have arrived earlier on sat. looking forward to our next dive together.

Land Locked:
A note from Land Locked’s wife.

I always love hearing Chris sharing his scuba outings and seeing all the pictures it makes me feel like I’ am apart of you all too. Chris had a good day with his friends this weekend J that always makes me feel good too know he is so happy in the water and has good dive buddies watching out for each other.

‘Anyway’

O.M. Goodness; All the years Chris has scuba dived I have never complained about him bringing in his gear and putting the wet suits in the bathroom to wash out and let dry hanging in the shower.

How ever this last trip Puew~~ Nasty!!! What a stink did any one else come home smelling like strong garlic???

I must say really I’m not complaining~~~ too bad because I know how much Chris loves blowing those bubbles and it makes up for all the stress he has to put up with at his work front and my health this last month. By the way thank you all for the well wishes and prayers it really meant so much to me. I’m doing ‘SUPER’ and early detection is every thing. ‘Thank You’ I’ am very blessed.

LOL back to the stink!!! If there were such a thing as Vampires; there would be none around our house for a two mile radius.

Keep having fun while the weather lasts J Kim

scubapolly:
Are you sure you weren't aiming for my head :06: Just kidding.

Too bad Mooonie missed out on the dives :frown:

Just think, How many divers in the world can make your claim?
Hit in the head with a bowling ball while diving! Got to be a first!
I'm glad you had a hood on to cushion the blow.

Chris, sounds like you have a very special woman!! I do have to ask..GARLIC?? Where did you stop on the way home? My suit did stink a bit but nothing major.

As for the Tour-de-BS...got the yellow fins to prove it. :D

Sunday Brian got a shot of me doing the Super Man on the snow mobile. X-treme sports are the way to go. Under water just makes it more fun.

After this weekend I want to get a video set up even more. Damn Sony and Canon for going with the touch screen and making some controls impossible through the LANC.

crpntr133:
Chris, sounds like you have a very special woman!! I do have to ask..GARLIC?? Where did you stop on the way home? My suit did stink a bit but nothing major.

As for the Tour-de-BS...got the yellow fins to prove it. :D

Sunday Brian got a shot of me doing the Super Man on the snow mobile. X-treme sports are the way to go. Under water just makes it more fun.

After this weekend I want to get a video set up even more. Damn Sony and Canon for going with the touch screen and making some controls impossible through the LANC.

Thanks Wally. Yes very special, I would not have 30 years invested otherwise.
I think the stink is partially my fault, with the late drive home my gear sat in a
plastic bag well into the next day, I usually rinse my gear immediately when I get home.
And, yes, I got lost on the drive back, adds new meaning to the old license
plate slogan, "Wander Indiana." I stopped at a gas station and they didn't even know
exact directions back to I-65, had to drive by the seat of my pants!
Good thing I did not partake in the Rum or the Beam, I hit a road block not but two
blocks from my house at 12:30am. Quick license check and on my way, not so lucky
for the car in front of me.
Anyway, I had a GREAT day with you guy's and look forward to another day before
the year closes for my diving, I've got to make one of those DUI events, or take a
course on equipment wheeling and dealing from Hoosier!

Land Locked:
Anyway, I had a GREAT day with you guy's and look forward to another day before
the year closes for my diving, I've got to make one of those DUI events, or take a
course on equipment wheeling and dealing from Hoosier!

Hoosier new course is called HABIT..H oosiers A dvanced B uying in I ndiana T raining. Maybe I should take it before I invest in the video gear. A little late since I have already started on upgrading the computer but it still could be an advantage.

BTW, I got the photos Chris...Love the awards ceremony.

Back
Top Bottom