Blue Springs Yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

16 lb ball should weigh pretty close to 16lbs. So if you want to swim around with a bowling ball on your back then you could take 16lbs off the belt.
I refuse to use house shoes. Maybe this year I will upgrade to a pair of dry bowling shoes. :11:
PM sent for info. How about posting something in the MMD forum, I know a few that would probably want to get wet.

diver4christ:
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad land locked!!!! I bought a camera just like yours and have ordered the houseing so I will hopefully have it with me that weekend.
Drop me a PM if you are planning to come so we can work out the details.

Hey Brian!
Cool! Did you order the red correction lens? That is the one item I still need
to buy. Yes, sounds good, I'll get with you on the cleanup at Joe's, I'm thinking
of talking Joe into a bowling lane over by the underwater volleyball court.
Now if we can get crpntr133 into talking Larry over at scubatoys to help out!

who is up for the 23 I am wanting to make sure to have a dive buddy

It was you who threw bowling balls... I played and enjoyed it.
I always find the armored truck with toilet. Wo~~~ it is ungly. BTW, I plan to be there this weekend. Yahoo!!!

Diver Lori:
There should be 5 bowling balls in there now. I threw 4 more in there last fall.

It looks like I am a go and will be looking for a DB as well. Every one that I have asked said BBRRRR, no way. What time are we thinking about getting this kicked off?

I am thinking noonish on that sat. so far it looks like we will have about 3-4 people.I was hoping for more.

diver4christ:
I am thinking noonish on that sat. so far it looks like we will have about 3-4 people.I was hoping for more.

I've got to work that weekend,
icon_cry.gif

True, it was BRRRRR after 30 min, specially my foot. I already hit the thermo line even from 10 ft. I went there last week. It is going to be more Brrrrr to clean up the bottom. Thanks for you guys. You are ROCK....

crpntr133:
It looks like I am a go and will be looking for a DB as well. Every one that I have asked said BBRRRR, no way. What time are we thinking about getting this kicked off?

Guess what, I just went to BS yesterday. Oh~~Gee, I am so tired. I just made one dive because I couldn’t get the air on site.

Anyway,

1. Water temp: 52 @ surface & 43 F @ 37ft. It was not brrrr at all this time after having wool socks. I can’t believe that one week made a huge difference in water temperature. Don’t worry guys. You will be fine on April 23.
2. Viz: about 7 ft. It has already been getting dark when I got there (6 p.m.), so it is hard to say Viz condition.
3. There are a lot of ducks and suspended solid materials at the surface.
4. As usual, BS is so much primitive. It isn’t just primitive, but squalid.
5. I didn’t get the balling ball and an armored truck this time.
6. I will be there this Sunday afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom