BlueGrass Divers Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The Large and national award winning Bluegrass Divers Club will be having a nice meeting on Tuesday Oct. 8 at the raquet club out of Man O War Blvd. This will be a great time to meet new divers that just want to have fun. It begins at 7 p.m. but folks usually start to arrive around 6:30 to talk about future and past trips. These people are 99.9% FREINDLY to most everyone. They don't care what type of diver you are..They just want to have a good time underwater with everybody.

This will also be a good time to join the club if you like what it's about.

I'll be there giving out prizes for the raffle that night. That's right...Free STUFF to win.

I will be out of town but I hope those that go have a great time.

Chad

ok... no one went to the club meeting :( I had to be there and was hoping that some of you would be also, but NO... ohh well you guys missed out, the mafia is a good time :eek:ut:
- A J

for me to make it back into Lexington once I leave. So what was on the agenda?

I was there...briefly;-0

I was there at about 7:15 and you had already gone!! I won one of those bears that you gave the club. ohh well, we just talked about upcoming trips, money and scuba fest. you all should have been there!!
- A J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom