Boat sinking at Pennyroyal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well if you can get enuff people they will open pennyoyal any time tammy know the minimum divers for it to open as for the wamers its the cemical heaters they sell in sporting goods at walmart in the orange wrappers they are dry packs and if they get wet they just stop working as for sinking the boat the water wouldnt have been to bad if we didnt sit in the water for a few hours before sinking it i felt like and ice cube lol note to self next time wear more then swets in drysuit on cold water dive hey tammy whos the fat guy in the swim trunks he must be out of his mind

Hmm new gig requires some travel and just discoverd that I may have to travel to Hopkinsville to do some work at the hospital during the week. So will have to come down on a Sunday to be able to work on a Monday. Therefore, take dive gear so I can dive Sunday and after work during the week :D

Sounds like the Jedi is going on a recon mission! Be sure and scope out everything for our next trip......May the force be with you! :D

I'd like to get some dives in the doubles and dry suit at the safety of Joe's shallows before I commit on anything. So I'm sure I won't be ready till long after Dennis opens his regular season.

Attention to Chris buddies...

Call NASA in advance...

There might be a UFO report from UW when Chris gets some dives at Joe's. Don't allow him to put the double upside down on his back. It will look suspicious.:rofl3:

Don't knock it till you've tried it! :D Upside down with a cave charge, open the valves and let er rip! Who needs a stinkin scooter anyway! :rofl3:

Land Locked:
I'd like to get some dives in the doubles and dry suit at the safety of Joe's shallows before I commit on anything. So I'm sure I won't be ready till long after Dennis opens his regular season.

No problem. More time for me to find everything:D again. Including the new cabin cruiser.

Land Locked:
Don't knock it till you've tried it! :D Upside down with a cave charge, open the valves and let er rip! Who needs a stinkin scooter anyway! :rofl3:

I actually wanted to try this. Never thought of it with doubles but, hay, why not.

believe it or not upside down is one of the configurations that can be used with doubles because its easyer to reach the valves i have never seen it use but have read about it in other countrys. there is alot of things we are not exposed to here in the usa that is commen in other parts of the world

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom