"Boat Sitter" activities

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offroaddiver:
how big of a boat? if farely decent sized there's alway the option of a portable dvd player to take along. I've heard of people buying the cheap little rc boats and they have fun with them while waiting for others to get back.

When i had my knee scoped i learned to knit, crossstich and crochet. books on cd are great on really long times especially if you get caught up in the book.

always can take up fishing. stunt kites are always fun.

We do have a portable DVD player, but I'm not sure how that would affect the seasick issue. I also have one of those cheap little RC boats. I'll have to see if she wants to try it.

Cook dinner?

:)

Vandit (I am so going to hell for this)

Scubishing! tie an old reg to the end of the line, see if you can catch a diver.

neophyte:
, but if I'm on a boat sitting still for any amount of time I like to do some fishing.

I was wondering when someone would say that. Duuuhhhhh..? I dive and snorkel all the time while my ....wife to be....fishes. And another buddy too. People do enjoy boats for things other than diving.....and crocheting.. or listening to music.? (are you kidding me?) :D

Hank49:
I was wondering when someone would say that. Duuuhhhhh..? I dive and snorkel all the time while my ....wife to be....fishes. And another buddy too. People do enjoy boats for things other than diving.....and crocheting.. or listening to music.? (are you kidding me?) :D

Do you ever go find an old boot, or toilet seat and tie it to their line while you are down?

Hank49:

I've always thought about having her put down a line & see if she could catch dinner, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to see the line while we are diving. (don't want to get snagged by the hook)

Let me get this streight: Your wife is permanently disqualified from diving but she will sit on the boat while you dive? ... The solution is easy: Buy her jewelry and let her sit on the boat admiring it. If she gets bored with it, buy her more. (All the while count your blessings that she will go out on the boat while you dive.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom