Bonaire in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be on the island until August 4th if you need any help or have any questions please feel free to reach out. We love the island so much we bought a house there a couple of years ago so if anyone is interested we do rent it out when we aren't using it. You will have a great time
Hi,
We're arriving in Bonaire Aug 3 for the first time. We have a VRBO rental this time but would appreciate info on your place in case we go back. Would also appreciate any info you can provide on the island.
Thanks.
Kathy

GypsyJim and I will be on island that week if you need someone to do some dives with.

I will have multiple new divers with me. His group on the other hand remembers the color of the first ever recreational BC's :)

True, that last part. That first BCD thingy I tried did its damnedest to off me.

As for diving Bonaire in August, I know of no time of year I would not dive Bonaire!

Back
Top Bottom