Bonaire Including RT Air $999.00 From Newark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fairy,

I have an EXTREMELY honest and proactive reputation on this board, and do not appreciate your tone. I am ALWAYS honest and upfront with everyone, though human and can make a mistake. It would been appreciated if you would have emailed me to let me know that I forgot to include cancellation policies. They are as follows:

For this trip, NON-REFUNDABLE after 13 JUNE 2006. Prior to that their is a $100.00 cancellation fee to cover administrative costs, including airline deposit fee.

Thanks.

dvrliz1:
Fairy,

I have an EXTREMELY honest and proactive reputation on this board, and do not appreciate your tone. I am ALWAYS honest and upfront with everyone, though human and can make a mistake. It would been appreciated if you would have emailed me to let me know that I forgot to include cancellation policies. They are as follows:

For this trip, NON-REFUNDABLE after 13 JUNE 2006. Prior to that their is a $100.00 cancellation fee to cover administrative costs, including airline deposit fee.

Thanks.

Liz,
I did let you know through several emails (the ones you never bothered to answer until I posted here yesterday) and pointed out that your original contention that there was a 25% cancellation fee went against your stated policy on your website. Do you really want me to copy them here? I don't think so.
I look forward to the refund on my credit card. When I see that it has appeared, I will cancel my dispute.
Thank you.
Ellen

First, I answered ALL your emails. I am sorry that you son doesn't want to dive with you. Secondly, BonaireTravelSolutions has NOTHING do to with GRI, it is a separate entity and has different rules and regulations. I am not going to do this here, your refund is on its way, pity that you are going to miss the trip, going to be a great time.

dvrliz1:
First, I answered ALL your emails. I am sorry that you son doesn't want to dive with you. Secondly, BonaireTravelSolutions has NOTHING do to with GRI, it is a separate entity and has different rules and regulations. I am not going to do this here, your refund is on its way, pity that you are going to miss the trip, going to be a great time.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I guess if you wish to infer that my son enrolling in an EMT class, the dates of which conflict with your trip (like I told you in my email), means that he doesn't want to dive with me, that's OK. I really don't care what you imply.
I have records of two emails in particular that you never bothered to respond to. If you want me to resend them, I will.
Good luck in your business ventures. But for the record, the charge on my credit card showed Golden Reef Resort, not BonaireTravelSolutions.

dvrliz1:
We had a cancellation, I do have 2 available.

Thanks.

Liz

Liz,
Smth went not right - never got a regular email, that you replied to my post and only now got it.
I just PM you.
thank you.
M_B

MB...Great, got your email...already answered! Biker email me if still interested, we can accommodate single divers as well!

Liz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom