Bonaire Including RT Air $999.00 From Newark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately all the flights that go to Bonaire that leave out of Newark leave in the morning, This includes American, AJ, and Continental. I think overnighting for $85.00/with shuttle service is still a steal. We now have a Coral Spawning week from Miami RT Bonaire Wed-Wed Sept 7-14 2006, Stay, Dive and Drive Package with Continental Breakfast $999.00 per person. I only have 12 seats available at that rate.

Rats -- looks like a no-go. I'd have to do layovers in both directions.

Where is the Golden Reef Inn on the Island? I have been to Bonaire before but only stayed at the Sand Dollar...are the accomadations similar?

jason

The Golden Reef is less than a 1/4 of a mile north of Sand Dollar 1 block inland. Basically it is similar, all apartments have full kitchens, air conditioning, cable TV, swimming pool, BBQ area. The one thing GRI has that NOONE has is FREE wireless internet service. PM me and I can send pictures. I can also post on my gallery.

Liz

Thresa,

Welcome to Scubaboard! Houston is tough right now, prices very expensive!!! Let's see what we can do! But I can arrange a rider rate through Newark. Constantly check our website at www.bonairetravelsolutions.com because as soon as we find a good rate we grab it so our website is continually updated.

Any word on the flight times fro Sept, both Newark and Miami?
I really was interested in August, just that the layovers in Newark in both directions were not good.

Thanks.

Mak,

The times for Newark remain the same, departure at 8:30 am. Right now ALL flights out of Newark to Curacao/Bonaire are in the AM. Miami departs 2:04 pm arrives Bonaire 7:58 pm with change of planes in San Juan, the return from Bon-Mia is 2:40 pm. You leave Bonaire at 8am. HURRY! We have 4 seats left for the August Trip...

Do you offer any discounts for scuba boarders not going that week? Might be coming down in August?

Back
Top Bottom