Bonaire Including RT Air $999.00 From Newark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any deals without the airfare. We fly for free. Sounds good though.

Anything similiar going on in September? Thanks for the info. Lots of interest I am sure!

Trying to figure out if i can work out flights to fit your schedule. Since you said the plane leaves Newark about 8:30am on the 5th, what time does it arrive at Newark on the 12th?

Also, what is your evacuation plan and refund/reimbursement policy if there's a hurricane storm since it's in the middle of the hurricane season?

First we are working on a flight from Newark again late September. More info to come. Also the flight back to Newark 7:20 pm on the 12th of August.

Oh, BTW, Bonaire is outside the hurricane belt, as is Curacao.

Liz

Gee, can one make advance dibs for these if fall trips are in the pipes? I wanna I wanna.... but not in summer... :) Continental from EWR sounds great!

Anything soon from Boston? i would be very interested if there was something from Boston.

I, too, would like to be added to the folks you notify if and when the flight is out of Houston. Thanks!

First, we can get you from Boston on this trip, PM me and I will get the additional airfare cost. Our website will be up by the beginning of next week with trips. via different locations. Yes, you can make "dibbs" on fall trips. PM me with details.

Liz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom