Bonaire Including RT Air $999.00 From Newark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Currently, no but we are working on trips for the upcoming high season. It is wherever I can get cheap seat on major airlines from. You all can PM me for more information.

Liz

You guys are great! Only need 4 more people to make this a definite trip! Let's get it out there, notify your shop, club, grandma, grandpa and 2nd cousins! If this one works then their will be one EVERY month!

Liz

Just to let you all know that if you have tried to call the toll free number, my son just tried and said it wasn't working. I'm having my service check it now, but if you need to make a reservation and don't mind calling direct from the States: 011-599-717-5759 and leave you name and number and the dates you want to book and I will call you back. Thanks for your patience....one of the pleasures of living on a far away Caribbean island...lol...

MsParamedic:
Do you have anything leaving from Miami or Fort Lauderdale??

Pat

I went two years ago, bought my dig camera just for the trip !

I'm on for that price, $999.00 from Orlando, Miami, etc,

If you get that rate for Florida, please let us know, we paid $1,300 If I remember

Ok, I will see about a flight from FL, Orlando/Miami for you all. I'll have it by the beginning of next week.

Liz

Is it doable flying from SYR? Earliest flight I show to Newark on 8/5 is:
Continental Airlines
Flight 2399 operated by EXPRESSJET AIRLINES INC DBA CO EXPRESS
6:55am
Syracuse, NY (SYR)
8:00am
Newark, NJ (EWR)
1hr 5min - Nonstop

It's Continental, a plus, though they might not permit it if I'd be flipping over to an international leaving at 8:30 -- thoughts?

What's the return time on 8/12?

Thanks.

Don't think you would make it with only 1/2 hour leeway, especially for an international flight. I suggest overnight at Newark, I can get you some good inexpensive recommendations as I know the area well and they will provide shuttle services to and from the airport. I think the best is the Marriot Courtyard. The return to Newark is at 7:20 pm.

Liz

It kinda sucks having a 8:30am flight. You'd probably have a lot more people hopping on this deal (including myself) if you had a flight to bonaire, say at noon or early afternoon

The Four Points at Newark (It used to be the Marriot, nice I've stayed there and is directly across from the airport. $85.00 bucks includes free shuttle service to and from airport.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom