Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Planning suitcase upgrades...wondering what I should pack to not seem like I wore the same thing every day but still have lots of space for camera gear...

Do we need to bring locks for the gear lockers?

Planning suitcase upgrades...wondering what I should pack to not seem like I wore the same thing every day but still have lots of space for camera gear...

No locks needed for gear lockers.
As for your clothing you should defer to Carmen that way you will save on medical bills. :D

I get some of the inexpensive colored t shirt that come in 3 - 8 pks. They're very light weight, easy to wash and dry, and if you find to many things to buy in town, you could always leave them behind and not feel bad about it. Try to think about the weight of fabrics also. Kaki pants and shorts are much lighter than jeans as an example. I usually bring a small amount of laundry detergent or better yet all in one laundry sheets to wash some things in between on longer trips. There's also laundry service available from the resort for a fee.

When we get closer, I'll start my boring thread on packing and travel tips. :shocked2:

I get some of the inexpensive colored t shirt that come in 3 - 8 pks. They're very light weight, easy to wash and dry, and if you find to many things to buy in town, you could always leave them behind and not feel bad about it. Try to think about the weight of fabrics also. Kaki pants and shorts are much lighter than jeans as an example. I usually bring a small amount of laundry detergent or better yet all in one laundry sheets to wash some things in between on longer trips. There's also laundry service available from the resort for a fee.

When we get closer, I'll start my boring thread on packing and travel tips. :shocked2:

Mama Rox has your back, peeps.

139 Days?? Must be why I needed last months quick trip back to Coz:)

Lucky!!!!

Really really looking forward to shore dives in Bonaire in addition to the boat dives. Have only been diving in Coz for the past few years, so have not had that more relaxed laid back diving experience, as far as being able to actually stop and look at something without the current carrying you onwards.

Don't worry JahJah, I wear the same clothes all the time and no one seems to mind! :rofl3: :rofl3::rofl3:
Or you can try my method of packin. Although my girlfriend doesn't mind being packed in the suitcase, yours might object.
Now that's packing-2.jpg

Lucky!!!!

Really really looking forward to shore dives in Bonaire in addition to the boat dives. Have only been diving in Coz for the past few years, so have not had that more relaxed laid back diving experience, as far as being able to actually stop and look at something without the current carrying you onwards.

You'll love takin time on the shore dives, specially if your into takin pretty pictures. :uwphotographer:

And don't forget I'm very photogenic underwater! Tee Hee!

Later,
Moonie

Let's start the week with a video
ENJOY

---------- Post added February 5th, 2013 at 07:14 AM ----------

I found the European version of the Plaza Resort Website
It has a bunch more information & pictures of the resort.
I'm not sure why they have 2 different websites other than the languages.

BBQ @ the beach · Plaza Resort Bonaire

Back
Top Bottom