Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

41 DAYS UNTIL
WE INVADE BONAIRE

[vimeo]65905214[/vimeo]
I was informed we have room for
6 more divers

So if you thought you missed out here is your chance don't delay

Todays therapy was awesome! Loved all the big and little fishes in schools. Peeps just don't realize how rare that is getting to see such spendars of nature!
And look at that! There still a chance to come hang with one of the greatest splendars of nature, ME! You know you just can't resist my animal magnatism. Tee Hee!

Later,
Moonie

I've heard the waters around Vancouver island are fantastic. Jacques Cousteau called them the 2nd most diverse marine environment in the world, after the Indian ocean.

If there was an invasion there, I'd be in! :cool2:

:Edit: Of course I'd be diving in my brand new dry suit.

Yo peeps!!! This is my HOME (Vancouver)... It is fun, even if it is cold and there are AMAZING things here to see however warm water diving is a lot more FUN and much EASIER.

If we did an Invasion here, for just once my flights would finally be reasonably priced... As I always have to pay a bundle. Just sayin!! Less people would come for sure, but those that did would be amazed.

Just Google 'God's Pocket' on You Tube to see what I am talking about. I think you'd want to come.

---------- Post added May 12th, 2013 at 08:52 PM ----------

Heck this has got me thinking... Should get a group of SBers to book up the God's Pocket Resort and boat for a week sometime.

Note to self for Bonaire - talk to the planners about how to organize a group dive trip, lets do this!!

OK, seven more days and I start getting serious about gear check/inspection and prep for packing. Can't pack too soon. The OCD will compel me to take it all out of the bag and verify that 'something' is in there and in proper condition. It's like checking the doors at night before bed. I can see the the latch is in the locked position, but I still have to walk over and touch it. Packing early only leads to additional anxiety.

And THAT is how to develop a laid back "drink beer until the last minute" approach to organization skills. :D

Back
Top Bottom