Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For the last two invasions, it was very important that we brought with us a printout of the attatchment Al sent us from Bay Adventures. This year I have no such attatchment. Should I have gotten one? Is there a different system for this year because it is at a different place?

Thanks

Keith

Keith watch your email. Al is resending yours.

I have it now. Thanks!!!

Did you change the video format on today's video Dennis? When I tried to view it, I got a message that my browser does not recognize the video format.Also, any recommendations on a cooler bag for my G12 with one strobe? I think Roxanne and James both mentioned using one on the boat.

Did you change the video format on today's video Dennis? When I tried to view it, I got a message that my browser does not recognize the video format.Also, any recommendations on a cooler bag for my G12 with one strobe? I think Roxanne and James both mentioned using one on the boat.

The Video is from Vimeo just like many others I have posted. Nothing changed on my part, try going to Vimeo to view it.

Camera cooler bag.... Sturdy strap.... well padded.... large enought to hold you setup.... folds almost flat to fit in your luggage.
Most important... nothing your crew mates will tease you about...lol Unless you like Hello Kitty or Flowers.

I got mine at Bass Pro shop

Also remember the reef fish ID webinare is tonight at 7:30 pm EST

The fishinar was awesome! It will available on the REEF.org site if you missed it.

Time to start prepping gear for packing. :D

:bounce:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom