Bonaire Jun-Jul 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a LOT of gear cleaning, with chlorine then fresh. Every dive.
I hope it helps and am happy to stay inside the lines, big topic of discussion on efficacy.

If you get the option for sites on the boat go as far north as they allow first.
The zones are strange and Klein was open in the am and closed in the afternoon.
Curious how Don is running trips?
Cpt Don are running boats to Klein and South dive spots at 8, 11 & 1
We dove Machaca and Cliff in the morning. Buddy, Scientifico and Front porch in the afternoon . Lots of cleaning between dives. There was no sign at Cpt Don about Cliff been red

Last time at Patagonia I got to use the famous Caddyshack line “And tell the cook this is low grade dogfood. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know?” Definitely lost in translation. Low grade beef and frozen vegetables at Abe & Louie’s prices. Never again.

If you want a decent steak, try Trocadero, they also have great live music. They claim it’s Argentinian beef, I don’t believe that, but it’s better than Patagonia.

How long you there for? I get back July 12th.
Until end of next week

5C448F28-1D10-4B6F-A62F-C7EF7BD9E3C7.jpeg

The small pier at Cpt Don is gone, and they are waiting for permits to rebuild

Nope, you just enjoy a premium price for a sub-par product. Standard of Patagonia my last 7 visits. Never again. Mezze and Trocadero.

Back
Top Bottom