bonaire this feb. -advice please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tip one - get one or both of the books on diving in Bonaire. Shore diving made easy and I like the one from Lonely Planet. Tip two get directions and info on Bobbijans. Only open on the weekends. Tip Three - night dive off Buddys with the tarpon, right off the dock. Tip three - have a meal at Kon Tikki, either lunch or dinner. Tip - Four - get to Surf Place in the afternoon for a couple drinks (when cruise ship not in) Tip Five - have a blast.

Even when I am staying elsewhere on Bonaire, I do several dives, including at least one night dive, right there at Buddy Dive's Bari Reef.

Another tip: go slow, there is a lot of life on Bonaire, if you skip along too fast UW you will miss a lot of the small stuff.

Also, if you have the time, look up Jerry Ligon (SP), at the shop at Den Lamen, early in the trip. He gives a 1/2 day class on the life on Bari Reef, and takes you UW to see what you have been skipping right past, and missing! He will open your eyes!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom