Bonaire Trip 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha,

I think you can count on us, did you get my email?

This might be an idea for me. Perfect way to celebrate my birthday. I'll let you know definitely after the new year.

Mel

And me...have to see in the spring about open holiday slots
Links look lovely!

I am getting an overwhelming response to this trip! It's going to be a blast. You have my word on that!

SoCal, yes I'm still waiting for the answer to your questions and I will email you back. I'm so glad you and Kath will be going again!

On a side note, I have a woman, Nancy, who has been on 4 other trips with me, and needs a woman to room with her. If anyone is interested please post here!
Thanks!

How much space do you have left? I might be interested in joining you (along with my SEU) ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob! Are you kidding me? I will always have space for you!

I can get as much of the resort as I need right now since we are a year out.

I have held 16 rooms as of now..so I'll pencil one in with your name, until you tell me to change it to pen! Ha! :winky:

Go ahead and use a pen ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

OK Bob! You're in pen now. I said I had 16 rooms, and I meant to say room for 16 people.
We'll see if we need more as time goes on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom