bonairexcel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texas-buzzard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
planning a bonaire trip in sept. and found CA out of houston to aruba then connect on bonairexcel to bonaire. has anyone been this route and is bonairexcel dependable?
thanks, monte

Flew BonairExcel from Bonaire to Curaçao - no problem. They won't let you take a nail clipper in cabin luggage, but they are not alone...

texas-buzzard:
planning a bonaire trip in sept. and found CA out of houston to aruba then connect on bonairexcel to bonaire. has anyone been this route and is bonairexcel dependable?
thanks, monte

Make absolutely sure that you have a confirmed flight. Also call them before you leave and double check. Then double check again the day before you leave. They do not have as many planes flying now.

Bruce .

Used them the other week. Did the same thing. States to Aruba, Aruba to Curacao. Bonairexel was the area I was most concerned about on the whole trip. I tried to make reservations on their web site. No luck, 6 screens in, an error came up, something to do with the price in guilders. I called them and made reservations. They were going to email me the confirmation. Never received it. Called a week later. No reservations had been made. Re-made reservations and got a locator number. Total cost of phone calls, about $150.00. Got to Aruba, flight times were different from the ones listed on the web site. Had to pay in CASH. No credit cards accepted in Aruba. We wanted the 1:00 return flight to Aruba since our US flight was at 4:30. NO Sir, that's an illegal flight. You have check in 3 hours before your flight to the States. So we arrived in Aruba at 8:30 in the morning with a flight out at 4:30. Ran around Aruba again. Not such a bad thing since it's 20 degrees out here with snow flying.

hey devil man, sounds like BE is on island time. i wish i could kickback on schedules like they do. thanks for the info.

I come back this week with BE no problem.
Ireserve 2 month ago with travelocity.com in Texas.
I never receive the ticket but they had my reservation .
When we arrived in bonaire we check and they have the
reservation . just have to pay .
they have flight every 2 hour Bonaire to Curacao.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom