Boots with Polar Fit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dstrout

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just ordered a Polar Fit as my first dry suit. Can anyone tell me if I need to get boots to go with it? Can I wear my fins directly with the suit? I'm concerned about wearing through & making a hole in the suit walking around.

thanks,
dave

the polar fit has boots that are pretty solid. you can wear your fins right on them. where did your find one they are dc in the US. i like mine it is a over seas model of the polar fit so it has the new mobby's valves instead of the si-tech valves. so far they work great. love the suit.

Scubatoys had size smalls on closeout, which happens to be exactly what I am. It's not here yet, but I can't wait to see it!

you got a great deal on your suit. i needed an xl. when you get it let me know if it has si-tech valves. i think with it being new old stock it will. mine does have the new mobby's palm fit valve but so far i like it. now you need some dry gloves and your set.

you can have them replaced with a diffrent size boot

Back
Top Bottom