Boracay questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kevinl4270

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have read through the various threads here on Boracay and still have a few questions, need some help finalizing plans.

1. Is there a place on Boracay to have regs (Sherwood) serviced? Mine are overdue and would like to get them done at the start of my trip so Manila is a possibility as well.

2. I want to get my 13 year old son certified. He is Filipino, anyone know of an instructor that can teach Open Water in Tagalog? (I am also open to suggestions for Tagalog instructors in Dumaguete if anyone knows somebody)

3. I would like a resort in Boracay that has direct access to the sea where it is safe for two adventurous boys (9 and 13) to swim and snorkel. Ideally I would like a resort that has a dive shop as well so I can just pay one bill but I would travel to a dive shop if I can get a nice hotel for the family where they can have fun while I am diving.

4. Is it customary for shops to tack on a 2 to 5 % surcharge for paying with a credit card like most other place in the PI?
I did notice there seem to be far more ATM's in Boracay than other locales.

Thanks for any help

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom