Boston Harbor Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haven't done any more training with Jim, but the one thing you've got to love is that his training is FREE. That's right, you just pay for your spot on the charter, and the course is included (see his website for details). Can't argue with that IMO.

crlavoie:
If they know nothing else, the boys at BHDC know lobstering for sure.

Yup. They'll even band your bugs for you. And the boat contains a livewell. Pretty well set up for lobstering.

After many Great dives with Jim & Pat in The harbor
I did my advanced cert with them...The care jim gives to detail in making sure you understand what you have learned in the book is top notch..
he will give you personal attention in and out of the water
the harbor has so many dive spots and jim & Pat know them all..
he will take you to a great spot for the type of dive your looking for..
and Lobsters He knows where they are..(he has showed my many times)
I will be out with them as soon as the boat is in the water...SO LETS GO!!!
be assured if you want top quality training
talk to jim at boston harbor diving:D

Hi, The BHDC, is been nothing but the best to me, i been diving with Jim and Pat for the past two seasons and they been great, so far i got 3 diferent certifications from Jim and i really enjoyed it.

Can't wait to dive with them again, i'm very happy for you and have fun.

Hey Raph, are you a daddy yet? We will be up and running in about a month. Hopefully you can come out and do a dive with us. See you soon. Capt. Pat

Pat what's up, yes i'm the father of a baby girl, we just came home yesterday afternoon, right now she is sleeping over my chest while i type this message.

Great news, are you going to start the season soon, can't wait to get wet, my dry suit is way to dry i'm afraid if i do not get it wet soon is going to crack.

Talk to you soon.

Raf

Congratulations Raph, that's great. Hopefully she has her mother's looks. I am sure you will be pushing that stroller down to the marina this summer. We will be up and running the first week of April. I think the first scheduled charter is the 7th. I look forward to seeing you then. P.

Back
Top Bottom