Boston Harbor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finder:
here is a picture or the copper rod from wreck out of gloucester harbor mass. this one is going on ebay today :D
finder
copperspike3gw.jpg

ley me know the auction #

finder:
Also we use to dive gloster harbor (spelling) . There was a wreck there and i cant remember the name. I used to pull the heavy copper rods out of the wooden beams that held it together. still have a couple to this day..
I'm guessing that would be the Nina T. wreck. She's pretty well broken up now... the wooden structure collapsed over the past several years.

MSilvia:
I'm guessing that would be the Nina T. wreck. She's pretty well broken up now... for some reason, the wooden beams all collapsed. :wink:

What a treasure, eh?...a piece of trash from a wreck that was scuttled in 1997 because it was rotting away at dock. I'd pay good cash for that. :wink:

:D

Soggy:
What a treasure, eh?...a piece of trash from a wreck that was scuttled in 1997 because it was rotting away at dock. I'd pay good cash for that. :wink:

:D
um ,found before 1997 lol ,not the nina t and yes it will sell, one mans trash anouther mans treasure:D
finder

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom