Bot check

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When humanity becomes second class citizen....

1656088890836.png

He or she has not actually broken any rules.

Nothing in the rules about providing bad or boardline dangerous advice. Nothing about having contributed nothing useful.

So it is safe for now.

I like the snark app they installed, even when it generalises my whole nation in a attempt at a add hominem.
I'm looking forward to future updates.

if it was a rule to contribute something useful to this board, 99.9% of the clowns here would be banned.

Ahhh, the bot reacted to my post.

My big concern is how do we make sure new divers ignore it.

The mod seem to have deleted his scuba board.com comment, along with my quote and question of what that means....
If they keep cleaning up after it, then it's not as blatantly obvious.

@The Chairman

I posted this in the thread in Dir forum and tagged you in it. Did you see it or did your mod team just delete it for being off topic. These are the kinds of activities that disincentivize experienced divers from posting and greatly increase the signal to noise ratio.

It’s pretty embarrassing that the mod team gives a wkpp diver their “final warning” for calling out this nonsense, and the mod team just allows this noise to continue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom