Bottle hunting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes Dave I still have the ring. Just keeping it until I get a good price for it. Dont know if I can count on Good Ole Tom.

Try the barges in Boston, more btls than you can take

Rafael:
Try the barges in Boston, more btls than you can take

I'll have to look at doing that -- thanks for the suggestion!

TimK:
Thanks for the suggestions. I normally dive the river with reefseal but he has been off doing the deco/trimix cert thing so looking for someone else to dive not only the Piscataqua, but other promising sites in NE. I am also familier with the currents and the need to dive at slack tide in the river or have a boat to chase you down (done a couple of charter scallop dives in there too) where the current pushed us around a bit. Just wanted to know if anyone else was interested in doing some junk dives anywhere in the area.

One more boat dive and I've fulfilled the obligations of class! We were supposed to do the Pug yesterday but had to cancel due to weather. I am now going out Sunday w/ CAD to do Burnham Ledge/Saturday night ledge. Hope weather cooperates. It will likely be last chance to get one boat dive on doubles rig before Oriskany trip.

See ya tonight at club meeting. I want the speaker to solve debate of New England lobsters better than spiny lobsters! might be up for Piscataqua jaunt with you and ken weekend of 31st

Was wondering when you were going to come back to the board! I was over at Aquatic Escapes on Saterday when the call came in about the cancellation. Ed was bummed. Hey good luck on your cert and have a great time on the Oriskany. Can't dive the 31st -- back in school every other weekend on Fridays and Saturdays but have Sundays free all the time.

Green_Manelishi:
If you are driving into Maine on I95, the SL bridge is on your right.
Quite right, my mistake. Sorry about that... I hope no one tried to find the bridge on the left.

Also, make sure you don't park your car UNDER the Sara Long bridge unless you want to attract York Police. It's a homeland security threat. Like the Sara Long Bridge is going to be a target of baddies! That is a dive best dove about 1 and 15 min after high tide. It's about 1/2 hour of slack tide.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom