For Sale Bottles of Helium and Helium bottles for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wookie

Proud to be a Chaos Muppet
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Since I won't be running any tech charters for a while, I have some helium bottles and bottles of helium for sale. These are all 2400 lb "T" cylinders, all were bought from dive shops that went under. 4 are empty that I bought from Chris at Silent Diving, and 12 are full of 5.0 helium that I got from a dive shop out of Tennessee. They should all be in hydro.

DISCLAIMER-I purchased all of these cylinders in good faith that they weren't stolen from the gas house. I will write a bill of sale for anyone who purchases them, with proper cylinder serial numbers on them. Some have Matheson Tri-Gas identification rings on them. None are Air Liquide or Airgas. I have no idea what would happen if you took them into Matheson to be filled. They may say thank you and take them. Airgas did this to me with some ABO cylinders, but that was all good, as now they pay the hydro bill instead of me paying it.

Anyway, I want $300 each for the full cylinders and $150 each for the empties. Pretty good deal if you need the helium, average deal for the empties. I can be reached at 281-300-4748 or Spree@spreeexpeditions.com. Oh, yeah. They are at the end of the road, in Key West.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom