Boycott Starbucks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never once had a problem with Starbucks. Love 'em. Refuse to boycott. As a matter of fact I'll be stopping there on my way home from work now.

Besides that, the "reasons" for the stated boycott here are ridiculous. Time management is top priority at some places. I agree with Starbucks on this one, if you're late for an interview, you will definately not get the job (I personally would have conducted the interview all the same out of courtesy, but would truly, in reality, just have been wasting both our time).

Would it have mattered if she stopped to call someone else? What if you were a garbage man or accountant, would that have made a difference? Is everyone supposed to be indignant because she called you and you are serving in Afghanistan? (Don't take that wrong, I am making a "devil's advocate" case here and am sure you are doing a fine job overseas and personally thank you for doing what you do, but don't use your deployment as a "handicap").

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom