Bozeman diver drowns attempting vehicle recovery - Montana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This might explain a few things about my Jeep :confused:
It is an unfortunate side effect of union protected jobs, not just jeeps. The unions do a very good job of protecting the employees. Even the ones that should be and would be fired elsewhere. As Jared posted, the union was able to get the driver rehired and he now works at a different plant.

It is an unfortunate side effect of union protected jobs, not just jeeps. The unions do a very good job of protecting the employees. Even the ones that should be and would be fired elsewhere. As Jared posted, the union was able to get the driver rehired and he now works at a different plant.
Somehow, one would think that drunken drag-racing the product would exceed the the threshold for even union-dictated acceptability ... :banghead:

This is one of the best stories ever, not approving of drunk driving for starters, but racing jeeps off the assembly line, going dukes of hazard style into the water for a dive recovery. I bet that footage was epic.
While not drunk, I was a stupid teenager for awhile. I worked at Subaru Isuzu of Indiana while I was in college at Purdue. I was a lot driver. You wouldn't believe the speed you could maintain while loading train cars. Think of a mile long tunnel with a foot on either side of your mirror.

This might explain a few things about my Jeep :confused:
Ain't that the truth

Don’t ever underestimate the idiocy of the UAW! 🤦‍♀️
I get extorted dues every paycheck to defend the morons like these.

I went to Toledo for a week when they launched the ugly Gladiator. Now I get to build the uglier Wagoneers now that we are ending the 1500 Classic style next month.

I get extorted dues every paycheck to defend the morons like these.

I went to Toledo for a week when they launched the ugly Gladiator. Now I get to build the uglier Wagoneers now that we are ending the 1500 Classic style next month.

I drive by the Belvidere, IL plant every time I go diving in WI, where they also built Jeeps. Even the Jeeps climbing mounds of dirt out front were gone when I went by last week.

I drive by the Belvidere, IL plant every time I go diving in WI, where they also built Jeeps. Even the Jeeps climbing mounds of dirt out front were gone when I went by last week.
Most of the Belvidere 2nd and 3rd shift people are here at Warren Truck. That plant is going to cause a strike I think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom