Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chadmeister

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Y'all!

I'm in the market for a used and hopefully not too abused BP/W BC for rec single tank diving (for now but will grow with me) that won't break the bank. I know I have my hopes up for a Halcyon at an affordable (relative term) price but a guy can dream... My main reason is that I'd rather not have the scorn of my lovely partner because I'm rightfully spending too much on scuba stuff haha but you guys know how it goes...

Since I'll be in the USA at the end of the month, buying from you trustworthy bunch on SB is convenient and an opportunity I shouldn't miss...

Budget? Well, again, a guy can dream, but around $200 is best I can do without getting into too much trouble for not containing my spending lol

Yes yes, I know... Halcyon eclipse or the like for $200 I must be daft and a dreamer... I did miss out on one in Dubai for $150 once so I know some people just want to clear closets etc... And that one was pink, which I don't mind. I'm confident enough in who I am to wear pink :D

I've had the privilege of making a girl with ADHD happy once because she got a set of pink Cressi fins (turns out they were her size and she loves pink, was a 'meant to be' coincidence!! She was also just starting her OW!!) that came for free with the used ones I bought :wink: so I'm hoping whoever decides to do me a solid and make me happy will know that I will end up paying it forward. That's what it's all about!

PM me with what you think you have for me.

Oh, and I'll be in Wilmington, NC so if you're close maybe we can go diving together too and I can pay you cash! :wink:

I would even consider trading my Oceanic VT4 for the right rig... Just sayin :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom