Breaking news from the whale wars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watson can go back to spiking trees

Just read that the Japanese Fleet will indeed be leaving tomorrow and it will be the first year Sea Shepherd beat them there. The late departure will definately cut into profit. It's on boys!

During the off season does the crew head to the Northwest US to protest logging to protect the spotted owl?

Just read that the Japanese Fleet will indeed be leaving tomorrow and it will be the first year Sea Shepherd beat them there. The late departure will definately cut into profit. It's on boys!

That's for posting the latest information. The late departure of the fleet, true economics of selling whale meat and weather will hopefully squash the Japanese whaling industry to the point where sticking it* to non-whaling nations becomes a true non-starter for 2012.

Cheers,

X

* killing whales

That's for posting the latest information. The late departure of the fleet, true economics of selling whale meat and weather will hopefully squash the Japanese whaling industry to the point where sticking it* to non-whaling nations becomes a true non-starter for 2012.

I can tell you, if I had a bunch of morons like Sea Shephard trying to stop me doing something, I would keep doing it until I ran out of money/credit or died.

I can tell you, if I had a bunch of morons like Sea Shephard trying to stop me doing something, I would keep doing it until I ran out of money/credit or died.

Huh? Mate - the Japanese don't much care to listen to the AUSSIE's who are really the only nation with the balls to say it up front to the Japanese government & whaling industry. The rest of the non-whaling nations are nearly spineless. From what I gather the whaling fleet isn't "traveling well" these days.

Cheers,

X

I was indicating that I would cut off my nose to spite my face if I had some annoying dbag like Watson trying to get me to do something.

Mate - the Japanese don't much care to listen to the AUSSIE's who are really the only nation with the balls to say it up front to the Japanese government & whaling industry. The rest of the non-whaling nations are nearly spineless. From what I gather the whaling fleet isn't "traveling well" these days

Nah, Australia doesn't have any balls over this whole whaling thing, the stuff from the government is just words with no action, just to appease the voter base.

So what? The flag on the boat is worth about as much as the fabric used to sow it..

Hey Sas,
You do know that "Gojira" or Godzilla is flying the Australian flag don't you?

Yes, it is their first boat registered? (not sure of technical name) in Australia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom