Breaking news from the whale wars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well the Japanese usually are gone by now, on their way to the south ocean, but have been unable to acquire a refueling ship after the one that they used last year was sold. They have not yet found anyone to work with them and are quite a bit overdue for departure. We have to see how this is going to play out. Might not have any whales wars this year.

Well there goes my planned dive vacation for 2011 :sad:. I wanted to dive Godzilla.

Well the Japanese usually are gone by now, on their way to the south ocean, but have been unable to acquire a refueling ship after the one that they used last year was sold. They have not yet found anyone to work with them and are quite a bit overdue for departure. We have to see how this is going to play out. Might not have any whales wars this year.

That would be great! No Whalers, No Watson, No Whale Wars on TV.

Just lots of reruns of them running the Ady Gil in from of the whaler......that was some quality entertainment. Sort of like watching Trailerpark Boys or Jackass :D.....:hm:......

trailerparkboys.jpg

There might be some similarities there.....not perfect but with some make up......they might be the same.

There might be some similarities there.....not perfect but with some make up......they might be the same.

paul-watson-totally-looks-like-bumble

Speaking of similaritys :D

P.s Trailer park boys at least dont lie !

Attachments

• watson.jpg
    watson.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 43
That is striking....good eye

"Plenty of facts - the Japanese have exemptions to hunt whales in international waters under a scientific license. That is what they are doing.

Morally - I have no problem with killing animals to research and eat. I happily eat pigs, cows, fish, dogs and plenty of other animals too.

I don't see any reason why we shouldn't eat whales if they are a sustainable food resource."

Really dude, you eat cats and dogs?

Well, if there wont be any whale wars this year, you can be damn sure cpt crazy is going to take the credits for it. As far as Im concerned its probably safest for all involved and most of all the SS crew that there isnt, since no whale wars means no SS captain and fanatic followers can do incredibly stupid things and get killed.. Well, by a whaler anyways..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom