breathing underwater ROCKS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree completely....and I hope that feeling never goes away :D

Been diving over 40 years and you know what??? Breathing underwater is nothing short of F-ING COOL!!!!

It's like Christmas, my birthday, fireworks and summersaults all rolled up in one and then some.

It's like Christmas, my birthday, fireworks and summersaults all rolled up in one and then some.

<heheheh> You're HOOKED now! [pun intended]

welcome to SB enjoy the rest of your class.

Yeah, and guess what? It's just gonna get BETTER!!!!

Wait until you start discovering what is really under that layer of water you've been looking at from the shore!

My daughter and I just got certified this weekend...Wait 'till you get out of the pool, it keeps getting better!

I have an inkling of an idea what is under the surface as I have been snorkeling a few times, but I want to stay down longer and just stare at that hole that I saw the fish swim back into.

Welcome to the club. Diving is awesome. Before you know it, it'll be all you think about. Rarely do I see a body of water and not think about what it be like to "check it out." In fact this weekend, me and my girlfriend are doing the Mall of America Shark Dive. She became a diver after meeting me and getting swept up in my passion for exploring underwater. So welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom