Brinyte DIV10 "3000 Lumen" Canister light Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought from the same seller, but not on ebay. I bought it at their local store in HK. Price after some negociation is like $5 lower after currency conversion.. But overall, the experience is very good.

What is the exact address of the local store in HK ?

I can confirm that those e cig button top adapters work like a charm! They are large enought that the brass button is always touching the battery top, so they are a drop in mod.
I didn't solder as I didn't want to risk heat damage to the batteries.

The light now works excellently.

Cool, thanks for the updates everyone! I'll be ordering another soon so that both my Brother and I can use them. I'll have to see how they do in the cold, as any diving I do over the next few months will be up north in the great lakes region.

That $140 seller looks awesome. I'll be ordering that this week I think (depending on if I buy a new drysuit and how much that runs).

Got mine ordered off of Amazon with free shipping for $126. Its coming from China however, so we will see how long it is before I see it.

Where'd you get it for that price? Shipping is going to be slow. Took quite some time.

edit: nvm.

this is a pretty awesome price. Definitely worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I ordered mine it was at the $126 price and listed as the 3-led light, received it today and it was the 1-LED light. Now if you click on the link I posted on the 16th, you will see the price went up. Kind of a bait and switch, we will see if they are willing to do anything to fix the mix up. The link that scuba stingray posted right above this post for the $126 is the 1000 lumen light, from a different Amazon Marketplace retailer then the one I used.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom