Brockville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taz22

Contributor
Reaction score
A few of my friends who happen to be marine biologists and I will be doing some Brockville shore diving that weekend June 14th & 15th. Gonna try to figure out why they are so many dead zebra mussels and what's happening with the vis.

Your welcome to tag along if you wish, always kinda neat to really know what your looking at down there.

Does that mean vis is getting worse? I've read of some die off of Zebra mussels in other areas. Basically they had over run the available food supply and starved.

Groundhog246 once bubbled...
Does that mean vis is getting worse? I've read of some die off of Zebra mussels in other areas. Basically they had over run the available food supply and starved.

Want to see really what is going on and if the quagge mussel has started to grow here. The last dive I did in Big Rideau Lake in November, I saw Zeb's bigger than a loonie and the vis was amazing 40 to 60ft.

Back
Top Bottom