BS this Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
Min and I plan to hit BS this Saturday..

She doesn't like a low vis local lake anymore. :huh:
You know, lady is all money to men.... :no

Please let us who can dive together.

I think Jim will be there though...
Probably, moonlight?

I'll be on the central beach 9a-1p for OW and 1p-4p(?) Rescue

With whom, Fred?

Do you need a dive mater for the class? :wink:

I will catch you though.... Where is a central beach? Is this the same place where we dove together last time.

Working tonight :shakehead I keep chanting "overtime = more money" Hope to dive next weekend. Will be waiting to hear update on vis and water temps:)

Hahaha... I forgot! You are Fred's DMT! You are certainly welcomed to come by and help in the class as long as you've completed the 3 tests from the DM manual (gotta follow standards).

North Beach = closest to entrance (center road)
Central Beach = Dungeon (right road)
South Beach = far back (left road)

[edit] and yes, Fred will be there!

Bob Hoffmeyer and the eastside shop will also be there doing checkouts. We're starting up around 2:00 pm.

It's a Diver's Supply Indy event! Which class will Bob be running?

There are at least 70 divers at BS today. Man was the place hopping! I didn't get there until 1:30 and on the NW side there were 2 (it might have been 3) large OW groups, a group doing what appeared to be IDC stuff and then our small rescue group. Certainly lots of company while I was dragging people out of the water!

Back
Top Bottom