Bug reports...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John4455:
No, I am talking about www.scubaboard.com, doesn't matter where. Yes, it closes it down. It doesn't happen anywhere else. Kind of strange........
Very strange. I've only seen that happen with one lady's MySpace profile. It happened to her, too - when she tried to access it.

It's not happening to anyone else that I've heard with SB, but then it must not "always" be happening, as you're with us today.

If Red's suggestion doesn't work, I'd run Virus and Spy program scans, reboot the computer, and if it still does - let us know. :wink:

You might want to check the links on trouble pages for accuracy. I've tried a couple and they always show as no good. For example: I got a not valid message error when trying to reply to a PM. It the message provided an url in case I wanted to send a message about it. Like the rest of the one's I've previously emailed about this url was also not good.

What's up with the 15 character minimum?

It's meant to limit the number of posts containing just a smiley...

So now we'll have posts with a few smiles in them.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NetDoc:
The photo gallery has not yet been brought back on line yet. We have a small throughput issue with our data server and that needs to be resolved before we put this POPULAR feature back on line. This has been a wonderfully smooth process so far, and we indeed expect to announce the re-opening of this within the next week or so.
I tried today to use the Photo Gallery and still cannot access it.
Found this link dated 8/27/06 saying you hoped it would be back up in a week.
Any update on the time when it will be available again?
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom