Bull shark attacks man from Deerfield Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He swam over to it and poked it!!! He wasn't asking to be bitten was he???!!!

There was confusion alright, but probably not on the shark's part! Spear fishing on Scuba is not allowed in the Bahamas, so I would imagine he was freediving.

"The first thing I thought was, 'Wow, nice shark!" he said. "So I swam a little closer and thought about spearing it, but decided to let it go. I just poked it so it would get out of my way."

Shouldn't the headline read?

Deerfield Beach man harasses Bull shark in the Bahamas resulting in bite

"The first thing I thought was, 'Wow, nice shark!" he said. "So I swam a little closer and thought about spearing it, but decided to let it go. I just poked it so it would get out of my way."

Shouldn't the headline read?

[-]Deerfield Beach man [/-] DUMBASS harasses Bull shark in the Bahamas resulting in bite

I fixed it for you.

"The first thing I thought was, 'Wow, nice shark!" he said.

Not really sure why you would want to 'poke' a shark in the first place. Seems the shark was just naturally inquisitive, at first. In that warm hospital bed, i wonder if he realized the same thought later.

Also on his mind: He wants to one day return to the reef with his brother, Jorge Hernandez, of Tampa, and hunt down that shark.

I will come back with my brother one day and beat the crap out of you for nearly biting my arm off. Now which shark was it :hm:

Also on his mind: He wants to one day return to the reef with his brother, Jorge Hernandez, of Tampa, and hunt down that shark.

Can you say Natural Selection????

Darwin%20Fish%20Gold%20Plaque%20(2127).jpg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom