Bungee for XR-2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sporket

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys I've got 2 questions:

1) Does anyone know if there is a boot or bungee mount for an XR-2? I bought the console (never wet) with quick disconnect, and I've changed the way I'm diving.

2) Does it have a bottom timer mode? I haven't been able to find it in the manual.

It has been a long day, so please excuse if I've misinterpreted your request. I assume since you have the quick disconnect console already you are looking at wrist mount. Is this the case? Aeris sells a wrist mount with the plastic straps. An enterprising gear buff with a drill and some bungee cord could convert this to a bungee mount. If you want custom bungee, you might e-mail Tobin at Deep Sea Supply to see if his bungee mount will work.

Thanks Doug. I wonder if it will fit any boot? Yes Diveprof I want to break up the console (computer & compass) since its already paid for. I couldn't sell it for what I have in it anyway, even if its new. I contacted Tobin earlier today, and he said they didn't make one. Nor did he offer to make one.

Doug & Diveprof thanks a lot for all your help. Doug who sells a dedicated boot for it? I haven't been able to find one on-line anywhere. Again, thanks.

Thanks diveprof. If you don't mind I'm going to take you up on your offer on diving with you guys. My 7mm is in the mail today. I'll be on call next weekend, so it will have to be after that. I hope you don't mind. I'll call Ron today.Thanks for your help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom