Buy-Trade-Sell: Worthington HP120 for Worthington HP80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UaVaj

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
WHAT I HAVE TO TRADE or FOR SALE.

My tanks are out of hydro (b-day 09/05). I have not gotten around to getting it hydro becuase I own my own compressor and these my tanks were brand new to begin with. I also do my own vip. I have a total of six HP120 so this particular pair (or each tank) has about a dozen or so dives.

Tank condition is almost like new. Absolutely no dissapointment. I will have the tanks freshly hydro and vip by the LDS prior to any transaction.

For Sale: Cheapest new online for HP120 is $390 shipped to your door. I want $315 shipped to your door (USA only).

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR or WILL BUY.

I am looking for a pair of HP80. Must not be older than 18 month with current vip. Must be well taken care in excellent to like new condition. No dent or ding tank.

Will Buy. Cheapest new online for HP80 is $295 shipped to my door. I will pay $200 shipped to my door (Zip is 33032).

As soon as the HP120 sells - I will simply buy new HP80. Trade option is great for someone who bought the HP80 and would like to swap them for larger HP120.

PM sent... will be down in your area next weekend (7/30 and 7/31). Would like to trade...

If you prefer a newer set. My newest pair has a b-day of March 2008.

With all worthington. It comes with the Thermo Pro Valve. DIN and Yoke compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom