buying a bc part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is beginning to sound expensive guys. I admire your passion for the bp/w. Maybe I'll get to try it out one of these days. Soon I hope :)

jonix:
mga demonyo! :laughing:

numero unong kampon ka naman !!!
sterb029.gif

jonix:
basta back plate yang si spoon and paolo pasimuno hehehehehehe

mga demonyo! :laughing:

I agree...hehehe

Pati tuloy ako na-intriga sa lintek na BP/W na yan...I can't wait to try one soon....

The hard part is explaining to my wife why I need 2 buoyancy devices...eyebrow

greatwolf:
The hard part is explaining to my wife why I need 2 buoyancy devices...eyebrow

if she wants to see you happy with the sea instead of seeing another woman; and if she wants you to come home after a scuba dive, she'd consent to a BP/wings

drama lang so you have an excuse to buy.... is he loves you

bwahahaahhaa

jj_freelord:
This is beginning to sound expensive guys. I admire your passion for the bp/w. Maybe I'll get to try it out one of these days. Soon I hope :)

just so happens i also fell for the same bp/wing thing. it's a good buy though and i don't think i'm going back to jackets :D

it will be expensive if you buy a jacket (and struggle with it) then later try a bp/wing, enjoy the "freedom" it offers and decide getting a bp/wing as what greatwolf will be doing hehehehe.

but then again a jacket can suit you just fine as a bp/wing could...so take your time and try both before buying. (a few months back i wouldn't have imagined i'd be pushing the bp/wing like this bwahahahahaha!)

jonix:
just so happens i also fell for the same bp/wing thing. it's a good buy though and i don't think i'm going back to jackets :D

it will be expensive if you buy a jacket (and struggle with it) then later try a bp/wing, enjoy the "freedom" it offers and decide getting a bp/wing as what greatwolf will be doing hehehehe.

but then again a jacket can suit you just fine as a bp/wing could...so take your time and try both before buying. (a few months back i wouldn't have imagined i'd be pushing the bp/wing like this bwahahahahaha!)

He,he,he, I haven't decided yet...but by the sounds of it, and specially from what I've heard from recent converts to the dark side like yourself, I may end up getting one. Darn, and I was planning on buying my cylinders next year...there goes my planned trip to the Barrier Reef too, looks like I'm going to be diving the cold waters of Sydney for a while(but at least I'd look good in my new BP/W rig...if I do decide to get iteyebrow)...

And when you've bought your BP/W or your BCD, you'll need a regulator. They look like this....

Ladies and gents, I give you (metaphorically speaking) my newest and oldest toy. To be test-dived in Puerto Galera next January...:D

Cheers all,

Back
Top Bottom