buying a bc part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axua:
Just one important reminders for the backplate boys, make it a habit to tighten the wing nut always before going into the water. I had one friend experience the horror of the STA and tank detaching from the plate at 60 feet.

nyaaa... thank goodness it happened to me during SI. we were about to go down and i was like, why is my tank upside down?

what did your friend do?

iris_ice:
nyaaa... thank goodness it happened to me during SI. we were about to go down and i was like, why is my tank upside down?

what did your friend do?

Thats good you noticed it at once. I had to hold it for him all the way to the surface. He was so distressed that he suck his tank dry from 1500 psi to empty at the 15 foot mark. Had it not been my regulator set he was using I was ready to throw the tank in open water :D

iris_ice:

what did your friend do?

hehe i remember. anyway would be wise to check all wingnuts and tighten prior to every dive.

Axua:
Just one important reminders for the backplate boys, make it a habit to tighten the wing nut always before going into the water. I had one friend experience the horror of the STA and tank detaching from the plate at 60 feet.

almost happened to me first time i dove my bp/wing (bahura with current)...noticed the tank seemed to wobble. good thing the wing nut was still there when i surfaced. :D

Axua:
nga pala since we're talking about you and your band mates..the back plate boys..yung mga kamag-anak nyo Back Street Boys (daw) darating sa Jan. 20 ata. Practice na kayo!

clgsamson:
nga pala since we're talking about you and your band mates..the back plate boys..yung mga kamag-anak nyo Back Street Boys (daw) darating sa Jan. 20 ata. Practice na kayo!

wala kami dito hehe

clgsamson:

sino yun?

iris_ice:
if i knew better, you're one of 'em die hard fans of backstreet boys... :dance:

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/