buying a bc part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jj_freelord:
Hey, guys and gals, it looks like my thread has done and escaped. I don't even recognize it anymore :p
well then jj, have you purchased a bc?

on a personal note and fyi, A PPD is someone who always get off-topic most of the time, pasaway eh.

jj_freelord:
Hey, guys and gals, it looks like my thread has done and escaped. I don't even recognize it anymore :p
oops hahahahahahahaha

may usapan ba sa inuman na tuloy-tuloy on topic? (will now try to translate as best as possible for non-tagalogs: "has there ever been a conitnuous discussion over drinks that ever stayed on-topic?")

it works the same way here... only w/o the san migs (or we want the Mods to believe so) :wink:

Jag

jj_freelord:

i strongly suggest you PM KIM and have all those posts that you think is not related to your initial query in this thread be DELETED !!!!

shugar:
oops hahahahahahahaha

may usapan ba sa inuman na tuloy-tuloy on topic? (will now try to translate as best as possible for non-tagalogs: "has there ever been a conitnuous discussion over drinks that ever stayed on-topic?")

it works the same way here... only w/o the san migs (or we want the Mods to believe so) :wink:

Jag

my sentiments exactly. this is why this board is so alive because it brings everyone into a virtual cafe/bar. Its a futile effort to keep everyone posting about just one topic.
If it wasn't for a free flowing conversations that may lead from one topic to another, this whole scubaboard would be nothing but a bulletin board. :D

Just about to get the bc. Last hurdle, deciding from details like service availablility and maintenance cost questions >_<

I'm not very good at jumping from topic to topic on the forums. Doesn't make me a very suitable PPD :p Over beer (without the beer), I could probably hold my own.

Since it's already been hijacked...enjoy, though I may never be able to follow the thread again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom