Buying diving equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gehadoski

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dear All

I wonder if there is a place I can order diving equipment from online located here in Egypt. I tried a website called REDSEAMARKET.COM. After I ordered I found that my order stayed Pending for 2 days.

If anyone know other place please let me know.

Solly

I like the booties under the bodygove link, how much does it cost ?

Solly

There is something more important than the boots I trying to find. I looking for spare parts. A power inflator for my BCD and service kit for Scubapro MK2. Can you help me in finding these ?

what is your BCD make and model?
As for the the scubapro unfortunately we do not work with them, but you can either get them directly from dive shops in Cairo and even they can be cheaper in hurghada or sharm... I am just back from hurghada if I knew I would have got them for you.

you are located in Cairo right?

what is your BCD make and model?
As for the the scubapro unfortunately we do not work with them, but you can either get them directly from dive shops in Cairo and even they can be cheaper in hurghada or sharm... I am just back from hurghada if I knew I would have got them for you.

you are located in Cairo right?

Yes I am in Cairo, will be glad to meet you and have coffee together or something, only if you are interested.

My BCD is SeaQuest Dimenssion-xp

Scuba Online is one of the best diving shops in Hurghada. We sell all diving equipment and more with good prices. We are autherized dealers for Scubapro, Mares and Poseidon, and dealers for Cressi Sub, Beuchat and Tusa. We have got PADI material. Follw us @ our facebook group "Scuba Online"

Phone : +201016003888
Email : info@scubaonline-eg.com Website : Scuba On Line
Address : El Arosa Sq., Hurghada, Egypt Hours : 12:00 Pm - 12:00 Am

Back
Top Bottom